Please see your child's Year / Class Pages for Home Learning links and documents (via the link above).
Welcome Message from the Head Teachers
4th May 2022
As Co Head Teachers, we would like to welcome you to our school. We hope that you will feel Seely is the school you wish to choose for your child. We value highly the positive relationships we build between children, parents, staff, governors and our local community. We want your children to have special and happy memories of their time here. The school is a happy, stimulating and caring place and we expect high standards of behaviour and good manners. We are highly ambitious for all of our children and there is a driving determination to ensure that pupils and adults in the school reach their full potential. We offer a rich and varied curriculum, including high quality arts and music provision, partner school links with other countries, a successful football team and a wide range of after school and community events and activities.
We are proud of our school.
We have a dedicated Parent Liaison Worker and an active PTA, Friends of Seely, who work tirelessly to involve parents in many aspects of our school life. You will find more information on the following pages. We hope our website gives you a flavour of Seely.
Following twenty rewarding years at Seely Infant and Nursery School and Seely Primary School, the time has come for us to retire. We will be leaving at the end of July and are very happy to announce that the new headteacher, Mrs Clifford will be staring in September 2022 and is very much looking forward to meeting you all.
In the meantime, should you wish to find out more about the school please telephone or email the school office to make an appointment.
Mrs Newton and Mrs Pearce
- This is taking place next Friday (20th May). Children need to bring £1 in by next Friday to take part in this Special event. Please see more information below.
- **Change of time to the end of the school day**
- The Lime Trees are recruiting! (see attached)
- Please see attached from Rattle and Roll Performance about their May half term club.
- Year 4 Children will be taking part in the Multiplication Tables Checker in June.
Latest Term and Event Dates - USE THIS CALENDAR ONLY Events
- Eid Fair - after school18May2022
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Special Persons Day20May2022
- Yr 6 Residential23May2022
12:00 am - 26 may, 1:00 am
- INSET DAY - SCHOOL CLOSED TO PUPILS27May2022
- HALF TERM - SCHOOL CLOSED30May2022
12:00 am - 03 jun, 1:00 am