Welcome to Seely Primary School’s website. We hope you find the information that you are looking for.
Seely Primary is a welcoming, vibrant place at the heart of its community. We are a dedicated, caring team who have high expectations of all pupils. We aim for children to leave our school as confident global citizens of the future, with the breadth of knowledge and skills to enable them achieve their aspirations.
There is an excellent culture of diversity at Seely, where all pupils and their families have a strong sense of identity and belonging that is respected by all. We are working towards the Rainbow School Award, as well as the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Quality Mark, to reflect the ethos and vision of the school.
If you require any further information, please contact the school office and we will be happy to help.
- Please see attached from Rattle and Roll Performance regarding their February half term activities.
- Please see link below to the Vacancies pages of the website for more details.
- Has anyone taken home the wrong scooter by mistake from the school playground?
- Children in years 1-6 have today found out if they have got through to the semi-finals of Seely's Got Talent. If your child is in the semi-final performance, they will be bringing home a letter to tell you that they have been successful.
- See attached and below from St Anns Valley Centre.
Latest Term and Event Dates - USE THIS CALENDAR ONLY Events
- Year 2 and Year 6 Assessment Week06Feb2023
12:00 am - 09 feb, 9:00 am
- Children's Mental Health Week06Feb2023
9:00 am - 09 feb, 11:30 pm
- Coffee Morning - KS1 Dining Hall08Feb2023
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Seely Sewing Bee09Feb2023
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ KS1 Dining Hall
- Sibling / Family Photos09Feb2023
9:00 am - 12:00 pm