Letters from the Headteachers re. Covid19 and returning to school
Welcome Message from the Head Teachers
As Co Head Teachers, we would like to welcome you to our school. We hope that you will feel Seely is the school you wish to choose for your child. We value highly the positive relationships we build between children, parents, staff, governors and our local community. We want your children to have special and happy memories of their time here. The school is a happy, stimulating and caring place and we expect high standards of behaviour and good manners. We are highly ambitious for all of our children and there is a driving determination to ensure that pupils and adults in the school reach their full potential. We offer a rich and varied curriculum, including high quality arts and music provision, partner school links with other countries, a successful football team and a wide range of after school and community events and activities.
We are proud of our school. The high standard of our provision has been recognised through a range of external awards:
Healthy Schools Award
Enabling Enterprise (Network School)
International Schools’ Award
Artsmark (Triple Gold)
Sing Up Award (Silver)
We have a dedicated Parent Liaison team and an active PTA, Friends of Seely, who work tirelessly to involve parents in many aspects of our school life. You will find more information on the following pages. We hope our website gives you a flavour of Seely. We look forward to welcoming you on a visit so that you can feel the special atmosphere and see our work in action. Please phone or e-mail to make an appointment.
We look forward to meeting you.
Mrs Newton and Mrs Pearce
- Please ensure you have applied for your child’s secondary school place by the deadline of midnight on Saturday 31st October 2020.
- If you are interested in enrolling your child at no cost if they are in Year 5 or Year 6, please follow the link below.
- Hello Year 3 and 4, We have been trying to find ways for you to complete homework without us sending home weekly sheets.
- Please see link / attachment for more info.
- Parents’ Evening meetings will be held this year during the weeks beginning 16th and 23rd of November. We will be offering parents and carers virtual meetings with class teachers or telephone calls if you prefer.
Latest Term and Event Dates - USE THIS CALENDAR ONLY Events
- OCTOBER HALF TERM - SCHOOL CLOSED19Oct2020
- OCTOBER HALF TERM - SCHOOL CLOSED26Oct2020
- INSET DAY - SCHOOL CLOSED TO PUPILS02Nov2020
- Individual Childrens Photos - Years 3-613Nov2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm