Parents Cyberwise Workshop - Monday 24th April, 9am -11.30am
17 April 2023 (by admin)
To tie in with our Safeguarding agenda we have booked this workshop to help parents/carers keep both themselves and their children safe online.
This workshop will include the following:-
- Identifying some very useful sites for parents to use
- Looking at setting parental controls
- Identify the apps and websites children frequently use
- Use strategies for selecting safe and secure passwords and setting parental controls
- Choose what information is safe to put on social media
- Name some strategies to defend and prevent self from online bullying
- Explore the internet for useful sites for parents to keep themselves and their children safe online
For more details please see link below to the PLW pages of the website where you will find the Family Cyberwise Document..
If you would like to book onto this workshop please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07566733409