Values and Ethos
Seely Primary and Nursery School– Dream, Believe, Succeed
Our belief is that all children have the right to a stimulating learning environment where they are motivated to learn through the provision of a varied and exciting curriculum. We promote excellent standards of behaviour, have high expectations and are committed to high standards of achievement for all our pupils.
At Seely primary and Nursery School we:
- Provide a safe learning environment which promotes creativity and a curiosity of the wider world.
- Encourage children to be confident, independent lifelong learners.
- Encourage children to have a positive view of their own self worth, enabling them to feel secure and valued as individuals within the school community.
- Provide an inspiring, challenging environment for ALL children so that they can become highly motivated learners.
- Develop an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed.
- Develop the whole child, nurturing and extending their spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding.
- Provide equal opportunities for ALL children.
- Teach children a sense of responsibility showing respect for others and the environment.
Our vision for Seely Primary and Nursery School 2015: